About Per Diem
At Per Diem we want to reinvent local commerce, and we believe that starts by connecting customers to the best local subscriptions. Through Per Diem, local coffee shops and farmers markets can create their own food & drink subscriptions to drive repeat business and improve customer loyalty. As part of the Per Diem team, you'll collaborate with a group of caring, passionate, and high-performing people to realize our vision while fostering a culture where everyone feels included and empowered to do the best work of their lives and feel good about the work they're doing.
We’re looking for a passionate Designer to help up-level the entire team, product, and company through your craft and leadership.
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, and cross-functional stakeholders to understand requirements, and provide creative, thoughtful solutions and build concise user-centric visions and journeys.
- Communicate the user experience at various stages of the design process by developing wireframes, flow diagrams, storyboards, mockups, and/or high fidelity prototypes.
- Contribute to UX vision and strategy, build strong relationships generating buy-in and operationalizing strategy across larger teams and timelines.
- Advocate for the prioritization of design centered changes driven by user research, conduct refinements and improvements, and present concepts, proposals, and updates to executive stakeholders.
- Apply a data-driven approach to define a system and integrate user feedback and business requirements into ongoing product experience updates.
- Provide leadership, set direction strategy and roadmaps for UX projects.
- Lead creative and holistic design thinking across our merchant and consumer products.
- Set standards in executional and operational excellence across the design team.
- Advocate for users in a fast-paced, startup environment, imparting day-to-day design leadership that fosters a shared understanding of the user-centric intersection between design, content, business, and engineering.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience.
- Design experience, encompassing interaction design and visual design with proficiency designing across platforms
- Experience working cross functionally with teams such as engineering, design and customer success
- Experience building and shipping applications or software across a variety of platforms
- Experience leading product direction and strategic thinking with the ability to develop product goals, identify opportunities, and make decisions based on the impact to people and the company
- Able to represent work to a broader product team and other leaders, clearly and succinctly articulating the goals and concepts
Learn more about our product development culture here.