About the Role
At Per Diem, we're redefining the future of Brick and Mortar businesses.
We're building a small team of experienced product leaders to define and build on our vision of digitalizing businesses in cities starting in the US but soon all across the world.
You'll work among engineers, designers, and operators in a fast-growing environment.
The role requires a mix of great technical depth, principled thinking, and well-honed product judgment.
Given the three-sided nature of our business, you will not have the luxury of having tunnel-vision for any one area; rather, you will need to think holistically and understand the business deeply to set the right long-term strategy for the company.
This one in a lifetime position!
• Lead a cross-functional team of engineering, design, operations, and marketing. You'll guide product definition, strategy, and long-term vision for initiatives across audiences of our 2-sided marketplace of consumers, merchants.
• Identify the biggest problems to solve. Drive new feature development from start to finish
• Run user research, usability studies, data-driven experiments to inform product direction
• Craft the strategic direction of the company
• Establish and measure success metrics after launch. Consistently integrate behavior data and customer feedback into essential product decisions.
• Communicate product plans, benefits, and results to all audiences - within teams, company, to users, press etc.
• You will report to our CTO.
• Experience influencing product direction and others around you. You handle chaos, ambiguity and complexity in a detailed, organized way
• Expert product instincts and an ability to balance user and business impact
• Shipped creative and highly successful consumer tech products; involved in process end-to-end
• Clear, concise, and thorough written and oral communication skills
• Experience analyzing and using data to inform decisions, familiarity with tools such as MixPanel, Amplitude are a big bonus!
• Engineering or design experience is a plus!
Extra, but not must
• CS degree or coded production-level web/mobile apps in the past
• Experience starting/scaling a successful startup from the ground up
• Interest in logistics, online-to-offline, on-demand services, transportation, marketplace
• Prove us that you're a doer
• Customer obsessed, we don't sell to customers we're partnered with them and help them to succeed.
• You are a learner! You're not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
We big believers in people, this is what determines if we will be successful or not. our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
Per Diem s a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2020, Per Diemempowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering a subscription, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion. We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel