At Per Diem we want to reinvent local commerce, and we believe that starts by connecting customers to the best local subscriptions. Through Per Diem, customers can discover food & drink subscriptions and support local while small, independent businesses get access to new consumers in their city. As part of the Per Diem team, you'll collaborate with a group of caring, passionate, and high-performing people to realize our vision while fostering a culture where everyone feels included and empowered to do the best work of their lives and feel good about the work they're doing.
Per Diem is looking for a Marketing Automation Manager to join our sales operations team. Reporting to the CEO, you'll be responsible for building, executing and optimizing our campaigns and programs through our marketing automation platform (Apollo and Pipedrive). As a key member of our team, you’ll help embrace and drive change ensuring our programs are continuously optimized to deliver the best results for the business.
- Full development of high-quality Apollo and Pipedrive programs, including emails, landing pages, webinars, events, nurture programs, web content, list uploads and data processing, ensuring each is fully tested, optimized and delivered for an on-time launch.
- Leveraging data, reporting and marketing automation best practices, including A/B testing with a hypothesis, to proactively make recommendations to optimize the performance of marketing programs.
- Collaborating with stakeholders to communicate progress, updates, edits and revisions, next steps within the program execution process.
- Continuously analyzing program results to identify potential areas for improvement.
- Identifying ways Apollo and Pipedrive can increasingly support overall business objectives.
- Assisting in data maintenance, troubleshooting and hygiene within Apollo and Pipedrive to ensure accurate segmentation, data and targeting for all marketing automation programs.
- Hands-on experience with Pipedrive, Apollo, or a similar CRM, including program building and development of forms, landing pages, templates, automations, segmentation, list building, testing, QA and deployment.
- Deep understanding of marketing automation concepts and methodologies including lead processing, scoring and data management.
- Experience conducting A/B testing and experimenting to suggest the best course of action.
- Basic knowledge of HTML to assist in building dynamic, responsive emails and landing pages.
- Passionate about digital marketing and how automation can help a fast-growing organization scale even further
- Detail oriented with a commitment to delivering high quality campaigns
- Driven by data, results and continuous improvement
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously while being mindful of deadlines
- Within your first month, you will learn our marketing automation processes and set-up, project management tools and begin building your first Pipedrive programs.
- Within your third month, you will have taken full ownership of end-to-end marketing automation program development - including both simple and complex automation programs.
- Within your sixth month, you will have conducted multiple A/B tests on various program types and have shared your learnings with the marketing team to inform future strategies.