Per Diem was created to connect people with great local businesses. As an Inside Sales Representative (ISR), you'll be working directly with these local businesses to help them achieve their goals through Per Diem’s subscription programs. You'll work with small business owners via phone to determine their needs and aspirations and customize every sale to help make those happen. We succeed when we help our clients grow their businesses.
Because people are at the center of everything we do, one of your main priorities is to educate business owners about the value of Per Diem's subscription platform. In this role, you will be directly responsible for selling software to local businesses across the US. Success in this role is measured by hitting and exceeding monthly sales goals, consistently staying ahead of daily metrics, and handling rejection in stride. You’ll experience all of this in a supportive virtual team environment with the added flexibility of a remote workspace.
What You'll Do
• Own and manage a pipeline of clients ranging from coffee shops to bakeries to restaurant owners- all organized in our CRM.
• Educate, strategize, and successfully sell Per Diem through a high volume of outbound sales calls - this role is 100% phone based.
• Become an expert in Per Diem’s merchant solutions, and adapt product recommendations quickly to suit client needs - asking probing questions and overcoming customer objections and rejection will be critical to your success.
• Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals- strong work ethic and tenacity are key!
• Stay organized and manage your time effectively in order to complete your daily goals- you know that sales is a numbers game and you’re here to win.
What We're Looking For in You
• You have an appetite for learning! You’re keen on turning training and feedback into action and continuous self-improvement- you don’t take rejection personally.
• You are committed to a high standard of integrity and being a teamplayer is important to you.
• You’re an excellent listener, assertive, persistent, and persuasive - show us your grit!
• You are genuinely curious about people, local businesses, and possess the innate ability to inspire passion in others- you can’t wait to show everyone the value of Per Diem.
• You are adaptable and can think on your feet. When faced with new challenges, or tough conversations, failure simply isn't an option.
• 2+ years of customer-facing experience
• No fear of the phone
• General computer and email proficiency - we use Google Suite and provide a Chromebook laptop
• A work environment free of distractions
• Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage independently without oversight